ProPanel places the exceptional Pro Control experience on the iPhone or iPad.
ProPanel gives you the same intuitive control experience that native Pro Control remote controls do – only running on your iPhone or iPad instead. At home, or on the go. ProPanel.
Your world is mobile.
Your home control should be mobile, too. Completely customizable using the Pro Control Studio® programming software, ProPanel provides secure local or remote access to a Pro Control processor from any local area network or Internet connection. Control your music and video, view and adjust the thermostat, monitor security systems and turn lights on and off – from anywhere in the home or away—the office, on vacation, or anywhere in between.
A Free ProPanel license with each processor enables control via iPhone or iPad (when activated by your authorized Pro Control Dealer). See your Pro Control dealer for additional details.
Key Features include:
- Use your Apple iPad® or iPhone®, and iPod Touch® to control Audio/Video, Lights, Climate and other electronic systems.
- Compatible with the ProLink.r and ProLink.z control processor.
- Highly customizable user-interface.
- Programmed using the same Pro Control Studio software used for all Pro Control products.
- Use in conjunction the Pro Control handheld remotes or as the primary control.
- Supports both portrait and landscape views with no extra programming required.
- ProPanel supports full two-way feedback, including cover art, graphics, text, dynamic scrolling lists, and more.
- Accesses the Pro Control system locally via Wi-Fi®, and off-site via Wi-Fi® or 3G/4G with automatic switching.
- Highly optimized for fast connection times.
- Control system programming is stored on the mobile device and updates automatically when changes are made.
A companion controller for use with smart phones, tablets and processors, this remote overcomes the limitations these other devices have in controlling your gear’s most frequently used features. Plus, it’s an ideal secondary remote for all users.
|Programmable 5-way joystick||No|
|RF frequency||433 MHz or 2.4GHz ZigBee|
|Compatible with Pro Control processor||ProLink.z or ProLink.r|
|Control via IR||No|
|Battery type||Four AAA|
|Number of commands and macros allowed||Unlimited*|
|Number of controlled devices||Unlimited*|
|Number of programmable hard buttons||50|
|Dimensions H x W x D (inches)||9.45 x 1.83 x .85|
Too many remotes in the media room?
Check out the Pro Control R Series.