The Pro.rfz transceiver module provides bi-directional communication between a Pro24.z remote control and ProLink.z control processor using ZigBee® wireless communication. Multiple modules can be added to expand an ultra-reliable network.
The Pro.rfz Transceiver Module is capable of both transmitting and receiving signals to create a bi-directional communication link between ZigBee® enabled ProLink.z processor and Pro24.z remote. Feedback, such as song metadata or volume level from supported devices can now be viewed on the remote control.
The Pro.rfz is easy to install, and additional “repeater” modules can be added by simply powering them from any electrical outlet within communication range of other modules. The Pro.rfz will then create a network which adapts to changes or problems with the communication path.
- Extends the 2.4GHz ZigBee® wireless range of the ProLink.z processor.
- Wireless range between ProLink.z and Pro.rfz modules up to 70 feet.
- Supports bi-directional communication, providing control and
feedback with the Pro24.z remote.
- Adding Pro.rfz modules creates a wireless 2.4GHz ZigBee RF network.
- Configured via Pro Control Studio and a micro USB cable.
- Durable plastic enclosure with integrated antenna.
- 6’ (2m) Power supply included.
- Easy mounting with a detachable wall bracket.
- Dimensions: 5.0in (127mm) x 1.1in (28mm) x 3.4 (86mm)
- Pro.rfz assembly
- Mounting bracket and crews (four #6-32 3/4” flathead screws)
- 5VDC/1A power supply
- Pro.rfz Quick Reference Guide